PHOENIX COURT REPORTERS
When Superior Service and Experience Count!
Phoenix Deposition Services is a full-service court reporting firm devoted to the legal community for more than 40 years. We have earned a solid reputation for our outstanding work and commitment to excellence, as your leading certified court reporters in Phoenix, Arizona. We have also earned an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau for our high standards of ethics in business.
Phoenix AZ Court Reporters Offering Experience and Technical Expertise
The owner of Phoenix Deposition Services has 41 years of experience and our court reporters are dedicated guardians of the record. Our level of professionalism and ethical practices are only surpassed by our relentless hard work and the precision used in producing immaculate transcripts for our clients.
Using the latest innovations in technology for court reporters in Phoenix, we are able to offer a wide variety of litigation support services for legal professionals. We offer video conferencing, which allows our clients to regain the time and expense previously associated with the need for travel. It also gives the added convenience to attend or even host a deposition from any of your mobile devices, from anywhere in the world.
Our Phoenix , Arizona court reporters offer video depositions for the times a visual component is needed to tip the scales in your favor. At times the written word is just not enough to deliver the impact necessary for that winning edge with the judge or jury in complex litigation.
Our complimentary conference rooms are located just minutes from Phoenix’s Sky Harbor International Airport in downtown Phoenix. They are spacious and can seat even the largest depositions. They come fully equipped with Wi-Fi and all the conferencing equipment needed to ensure your comfort and peace of mind.
At Phoenix Deposition Services we have spent many years cultivating strong professional relationships within the legal community. We take great pride in our exemplary customer care and will continue to look for ways to better serve our clients. Our support staff can answer any of your questions and will assist in any way possible to meet your needs.
Are you a litigator or any other legal professional in need of high-quality professional court reporters and related services? The team at Phoenix Deposition Services can’t wait to work with you!
We’ve spent decades providing our clients with the very best legal reporting services available, from in-person services like court reporting and video depositions through remote hearing services like video conferencing — and much more. Our in-person conference rooms are available to clients on a regular basis, seating even large depositions and allowing for every need that may be present.
Looking to learn more about what we do? Contact us today to learn more about our staff, our services and how we’ll help you.
Our Quality Services
We’re proud to offer full-service programs in each of the following areas:
- General depositions: The primary service offered by our court reporters, we’ll work with you to schedule a court reporter for your deposition whether it’s in-person, video or via remote video conferencing.
- Video depositions: In addition to providing high-quality video and audio recordings of your proceedings, our video professionals will also provide any editing services you might need post-deposition.
- Video conferencing: A powerful remote option for those who can’t be in the same room as their deponents, our video conferencing services offer live streaming of both audio and video.
- Realtime court reporters: By providing a live written transcript of your proceedings as they happen, our realtime court reporters give you the ability to follow along and make any necessary changes on the fly.
- Online repository service: Many of our clients have a need for quality storage of their materials, so we provide an online repository where you can securely access and manage your files.
- Legal transcription services: Our legal transcription services provide you with a typed version of your audio or video proceedings.
- Hearings and arbitrations: We’re also here to help with all of your hearing and arbitration needs, providing the same high-quality services we offer for depositions.
The Latest in Tech Innovations
The world of court reporting has benefitted greatly from recent technological advances, and we’re proud to offer our clients the latest and greatest in court reporting services. From realtime court reporting to video conferencing and more, we have the tools you need to make your job easier.
Whether you’re joining us for an in-person deposition or proceeding remotely, you can rest assured knowing that you’re getting the best possible court reporting services available. Contact us today to learn more about what we can do for you.
Our Specialty Areas
While we’re happy to assist clients with any kind of need, some of our most common clients and specialty areas include:
- General depositions: We work with all kinds of clients in need of general deposition services, from small law firms to large corporations.
- Medical malpractice: We have a great deal of experience with medical malpractice cases and are happy to provide our services to those in need.
- Product liability: We understand the importance of getting every detail right in product liability cases, so we’re here to help you with all your court reporting needs.
- Construction defect: We’ve worked with many clients in the construction industry and are familiar with the specific needs of construction defect cases.
- Asbestos litigation: We have the experience and expertise needed to handle even the most complex asbestos cases.
- Engineering cases: We understand the unique nature of engineering cases and are here to provide you with the quality services you need.
Contact us today to get started!