Show viewers your level of preparation and professionalism with our state-of-the-art video depositions. When reading testimony from a paper transcript valuable context can be misunderstood or lost in translation.
Human communication is composed of more than just words. A lot of information is relayed in body language, demeanor, inflection and intonation. A visual aspect can add a lot to a deposition. Keep the attention of your audience and direct the focus of the group to our high-def, broadcast quality video depositions.
Synchronized Transcripts from Phoenix AZ Video Court Reporters
Phoenix Deposition Services gives you the ability to search a synchronized transcript by keyword so you can find exactly what you are looking for quickly.
Our qualified court reporters take your time-stamped transcript and sync it up with its corresponding video deposition. We put it on disc for you so you can show both video and the transcript at the same time and find what you’re looking for quickly.
Video Deposition features:
- Extremely useful for any deponent that may not be available for trial
- Professional videographer on-site an hour before you arrive
- Video depositions that are in compliance with Federal and State Civil Procedure
- Digital master tape archived for 10 years
- Excellent lighting, background, and optimized sound & acoustics
- Individual microphones for each participant
- Video that can be shot and delivered in multiple formats