Legal Transcription Services
At Phoenix Deposition Services, we’re proud to serve as your top resource for all legal transcription services. For those who prioritize accuracy, professionalism, and quality for any depositions, hearings, trials, or other legal proceedings, we’re your first stop.
We’re highly technically capable, able to transcribe from a variety of file sources. We offer completed files transcribed and notarized by Court Reporters who are respected officers of the court, plus offer several other distinct advantages – particularly over other rote forms of transcription you might be considering. Call us today to learn more about our legal transcription services for any kind of court proceeding.
Transcription Services and File Types
Our services within court transcription are valuable across several different court proceeding types, and for professionals including attorneys, firms, clients, and even court systems. We provide fast, accurate transcription for everything from recorded hearings to jury trials, arraignments, bail hearings, voir dire proceedings, sentencing, and many others.
On top of this, our transcription services are available in several formats. Nearly every courtroom and hearing room in the country today has some sort of digital recording equipment installed, which allows for a few options when it comes to digital transcription:
- Audio transcription: As official officers of the court, all audio files from court proceedings will contain a notarized certificate signaling not only quality but also expertise in transcription and the legal subjects at hand.
- Video: We’re also easily able to process and transcribe all video depositions or other video files.
- Analog and digital: We can handle any analog or digital file.
Advantages of Court Reporters
Why, you might be asking, should I hire a dedicated court reporter for transcription and related services and not just a rote transcription service? There are a few reasons.
For one, accuracy from actual court reporting professionals is far higher than other services. Many of these other programs utilize computers or voice recognition for their transcription, which isn’t anywhere near as accurate. In addition, our court reporters are highly-skilled and well-trained pros who are versed in all legal terminology required, plus any specific terms required for the proceeding in question. We also pass all our transcriptions through a quality review process, the same one all our depositions and court reports go through.
Answering Your Questions
- How can I be sure of transcription quality? All our transcription files are transcribed and notarized by our Court Reporters, each respected court officers.
- Are certifications involved? Yes. All transcripts will come with an official certification page stating the independence and objectivity of the reporter.
- My proceeding involves complex industry terminology – can you handle this? Yes! Unlike rote transcription services, our court reporters are well-trained in legal terminology and any specific industry terms notable for your case.
For more on any of our legal transcription services, speak to the staff at Phoenix Deposition Services today.